Breastfeeding Support 24/7: 855-550-6667
Prenatal Breastfeeding Education Resources
Download the resources below to get breastfeeding off to a great start and to help your support team get prepared too!
This booklet teaches you how to get off to the best start possible, how to get a good latch and set your milk supply, and how to know your baby is getting enough to eat.
This booklet gives dad all the tools he needs to be a great support partner in meeting your breastfeeding goals. It includes the benefits of breastfeeding for you and your new baby, information on normal baby behaviors, and tips for how to do skin-to-skin time.
This booklet gives grandmothers tips on how they can help support your breastfeeding goals. It also includes information on breastfeeding benefits for you and your baby and addresses common myths about breastfeeding.
WIC Food Packages
This brochure will cover the food packages available to moms and their babies in the first year.
Texas WIC Benefits for Breastfeeding Mothers
- Mom-to-mom breastfeeding support with breastfeeding peer counselors
- Help from lactation consultants
- Breastfeeding teleconsults
- Breast pumps
- Special food packages
- Online classes to learn all about breastfeeding and introducing solids
- Services through 5 lactation support centers
- 24/7 lactation support hotline: 855-550-6667